Class A Shares
Minimum Investment Amount: $1,000 
Maximum Investment Amount: None 
- Lower ongoing fund expense
- Quantity discounts (breakpoints)
- Traditional up-front sales charge at time of purchase
- Load waivers available for certain groups of investors
- NAV breakpoint at $1 million
- Long term investors who are comfortable with traditional front-end loads
- Large-volume purchasers who want to take advantage of quantity discounts
- Investors concerned with higher ongoing fees
Class C Shares*
Minimum Investment Amount: $1,000 
Maximum Investment Amount: $1,000,000 
- No front-end sales charge
- Full investment begins working immediately
- One-year contingent deferred sales charge
- Systematic withdrawal plan available 
- Clients opposed to front-end sales loads
- Investors who want to spread the sales charge payment over time
- Investors in a managed account wrap program
- Investors who have a shorter or uncertain time horizon
*Effective November 2, 2021, automatic conversion to Class A shares after 8 years
Class I Shares (Institutional)
No loads. No 12b-1 Fees. Available through certain eligible intermediaries (defined benefit plans, insurance companies, wrap programs, retirement programs).
Minimum Investment Amount: $250,000
Class P Shares
Class P shares may only be purchased by Voya affiliated products, including: (1) other funds in the Voya family of funds; (2) collective investment trusts, common investment trusts, and separate accounts sponsored or managed by Voya affiliated entities; and (3) funds outside the Voya family of funds managed or sub-advised by a Voya affiliate.
Such availability is subject to Voya management's determination of the appropriateness of investment in Class P shares in light of the level at which advisory fees are charged to the investor.
Class R Shares (Retirement)
No loads. 0.50% 12b-1 Fees. 0.50% trail starting the 13th month. No dealer reallowance. Available through qualified retirement plans.
Minimum Investment Amount: None
Class W Shares (Institutional)
The "W" share is an institutional share class designed specifically for wrap programs and retirement programs. "W" shares are available for a low minimum investment of $1,000. On some platforms, they are available with no minimum requirements.
Fund Features Across Share Classes Table
|Fund Features||Class A||Class C|
|Minimum Investment Amount ||$1,000||$1,000|
|Maximum Investment Amount ||None||$1,000,000|
|Systematic Withdrawal Program (SWP) ||Yes||Yes|
|Pre-Authorized Investment Plan ||Yes||Yes|
|Free Exchanges within Class ||Yes||Yes|
|Directed Dividend Reinvestments within Fund Family||Yes||Yes|
|Letter of Intent ||Yes||—|
|Rights of Accumulation ||Yes||—|
|Combination Privilege ||Yes||Yes|
|Reinstatement Privileges ||—||Yes|
|CDSC Waiver for Death||—||Yes|
|CDSC Waiver for Retirement Plan Required Distributions||—||Yes|
|CDSC Waiver for reinvestment of dividends & capital gains distributions||Yes||—|
|Automatic Conversion to Class A||—||—|
-  $250 for IRA Accounts.
-  Orders for Class C shares in excess $1,000,000 will be declined.
-  Systematic Withdrawal Plan. Your account must have a current value of at least $10,000. Minimum withdrawal amount = $100. CDSC is waived for SWP up to max of 12% per year.
-  For Pre-Authorized Investment Plans, minimum initial investment is $1,000 with a $100 subsequent investment minimum.
-  When exchanging from a Money Market Class A into Class A of another VOYA Fund (except a Money Market Fund) there will be a front-end load. No exchanges into Voya Corporate Leaders Trust.
-  Rights of accumulation does not apply to Voya Government Money Market Fund
-  Shares held by investors in the Voya mutual funds which impose a CDSC may be combined with Class A shares for a reduced sales charge.
-  Allowed within 90 days. Can only be used once in a calendar year. Apply to A & C CDSC.